Electronics & Telecommunication
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
The Programme Educational Objectives for Electronics & Telecommunication are as follows:
- Solve problems related with Electronics and Communication using a) knowledge of Mathematics, Basic Sciences, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering & relevant engineering disciplines and b) skills developed during graduation studies.
- Demonstrate an understanding about selected specific areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering as a critical step in career development.
- Function and communicate effectively, both individually and with multidisciplinary teams using professional ethics, social awareness and environmental concern.
- Engage in lifelong learning for successful adaptation to technological changes.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Students of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering program at ADCET, Ashta by the time of graduation will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired specifications within realistic constraints.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- The recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- An awareness of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to provide solutions to communication related problems using Computer aided tools and state-of-the–art approaches.
- An ability to develop and implement a process in a well planned manner leading to a demonstrable product.