Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Programme Educational Objectives for Information Technology are as follows:
- Demonstrate ability in identifying, formulating, analyzing and providing engineering solutions.
- Develop competency in the professional practice of automobile engineering and associated fields.
- Engage in lifelong learning for career and professional growth.
- Communicate and function effectively with professional ethics, social and environmental awareness.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Students of Information Technology program at ADCET, Ashta by the time of graduation will demonstrate:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering fundamentals to Automobile Engineering.
- Identify, formulate and solve problems of design, thermal, manufacturing and automotive engineering.
- Design automotive systems, engine components and machine parts.
- Conduct laboratory experiments, analyze and interpret the data.
- Use modern tools, equipments and software for analyzing and solving automotive problems.
- Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues related to automobile engineering practices.
- Understand the impact of Automobile engineering solutions in environmental contexts.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Function effectively as an individual and as member or leader in group or multidisciplinary environment.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Apply project management techniques and financial aspects for automobile engineering projects.
- Engage in life-long learning knowledge of contemporary issues.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO):
- Apply mathematical and numerical skills to interpret and solve problems for automotive design and applying core knowledge in vehicle dynamics, vehicle body, vehicle performance, vehicle systems.
- Make use of automobile equipments competently for vehicle maintenance, automotive electronics, emission and testing.