Computer Science and Engineering
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Programme Educational Objectives for Computer Science and Engineering are as follows:
Graduates of Computer Science & Engineering program at ADCET, Ashta should be able to utilize the knowledge gained from their academic program to:
- Solve problems in a modern technological society using fundamentals of mathematics, science, Computer Science & Engineering and relevant disciplines.
- Function and communicate effectively, both individually and with multidisciplinary teams, using professional ethics and social awareness.
- Excel in higher studies or industrial/professional career for achieving global reputation.
- Engage in the process of lifelong learning for successful career.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Students of Computer Science & Engineering program at ADCET, Ashta by the time of graduation will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering,
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data,
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability,
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems,
- An ability to communicate effectively,
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context,
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning,
- A knowledge of contemporary issues,
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice,
- An ability to demonstrate the knowledge of at least one programming languages in programming context.
- An ability to discern in state of the art changes in technology and science with respect to enterprise experiences.
- An ability to strike healthy balance between theory and practice